Coinbase Pro exchange lets its users view and control more trading features than Coinbase's older version. One of these features of Coinbase Pro is that you can check profit in your account. You can generate reports easily by visiting the transaction history section. Using this report, you can quickly calculate your gains and losses. In case you are also looking to access this feature then you need to log in to your Coinbase Pro Login account by typing the username and password details on the login page. Once you log in to your account, you can generate and download the report quickly. All you need to do is, keep reading this post and implement the instructions that we are going to discuss in this post to check the profit on Coinbase Pro.
Way to check the gains/losses on Coinbase Pro
You can manually analyze the profit and loss for your Coinbase login account. The steps that are given below will help you to check the profit on Coinbase Pro. While going through this process, ensure to provide the username and password details of your account.
- Using the Coinbase Pro app or a browser, visit the login page
- Type the username and password of your Coinbase Pro login account
- Review the details and then click the ‘Sign in’ button
- Now, head to the ‘Reports’ section and click on it
- Then, you need to find and click the ‘Generate Report’ option
- From the popup window, find and choose the year, assets, and transactions for which you want to get the reports
- Now, you need to look for the ‘Generate’ button next to the CSV report to download the report
- Finally, you have downloaded the report and you are ready to calculate your gains/losses
In short, getting the reports of profit/losses in the Coinbase Pro is an easy task. You can download the report by choosing the year, assets, and transactions for which you are looking to get the reports. For the help of the people, we have mentioned the quick steps above on this page that will surely help you in calculating the profit and losses in your Coinbase Pro Login account.