Grinding Gear Games has let everyone know it will reveal the next expansion of Path of Exile and League today at 10pm. While the teaser video hinted at the new mechanics and abilities, the developer promised it will “rock” the metagame in “style”.
Of course, they can interpret this in several ways. It could mean that the abilities that have dominated the meta so far, such as Ground Slam, Earthquake, Blade Vortex, Bladefall, and Blade Blast and others, could receive changes or nerfs.
Alternatively, we may see some Ascendants such as Elementalist and Passives such as Stunts and Phased Stunts being changed. If the developer follows the same pattern established so far, expect something you love to be weakened, so start looking for workarounds.
It should interest to see if they changed the endgame, especially with the way patch 3.14 introduced several alternative sources of rewards to the game. Or new abilities, zones or more will add, it will probably be one of the biggest updates in the game.
Stay tuned for more POE Currency in the coming days. Path of Exile expansion 3.15 will be available on July 23 for PC and July 28 for console, while they will reveal the various patch notes on July 20.
And those more ambitious players should also POE Currency Buy as their own follow-up activities consumption. They always reserve success for the more prepared players.
- The Burning Crusade Classic release date has been leaked
- Luka Doncic will most likely become the cover star of NBA 2K22
- Ubushakashatsi bwerengewe.Hasigaye Imana iriyo yo kubimenya
- Les gens s'inquiètent des eaux du lac Tanganyika et se demandent ce qui peut se passer si les eaux affranchissent l
- WoW Classic TBC Guide - Best pets for hunters